First aid in the workplace for your business
The level of qualification needed for First aid in the work place depends on many factors including
- Size of the organisation.
- History of accidents.
- Inexperienced workers, trainees, pregnant workers or employees with disabilities or particular health problems.
- Employees who travel a lot, work remotely or work alone.
- Employees who work shifts or out of hours.
- Premises spread out across buildings/floors.
- Planned and unplanned absences of First-Aiders.
For further information on business first aid in the workplace needs and risk assessments see our video.
First aid in the workplace qualifications
This section covers all the different levels of first aid in the workplace qualifications you may require.
- Appointed Person
- Emergency first aid at work
- First aid at work (3 day)
- First aid at work (2 day re-qualification)