INDI Skills offers a wide range of courses for individuals and businesses ranging from First Aid at Work to First Aid at Sea.
What is First Aid?
First Aid is the initial or immediate assistance given to someone injured or taken ill before arrival of medical assistance.
Why choose our courses?
- We provide RQF and SCQF qualifications
- All our tutors hold OFQUAL education and training qualifications
- Bespoke training to fit your needs.
- On your premises or at our venue.
If you are a small business or sole trader watch our video. It may help you understand what provisions you should have in place and the training you need.
Here are some helpful links to documents and tools.
- The Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981
- First aid at work assessment tool
- Riddor reporting online
For more information on any of our First Aid courses or to discuss any specific requirements please contact us.